super`search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

Dear New Year,

Please give me the patience and compassion to deal with others and their mistakes. I know not everyone can be as perfect as me but I would like them to at least try.

Last year wasn't so bad, so you have a good amount of sucking up to do. Luckily we have the entire year to work with each other, so if you're as respectful to me as I am to you I'm sure we'll be as happy as two peas in a pod.

Be a happy and safe new year and no one will get hurt. And last but not least, good luck!!

                                                                                                   Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                   Me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the rest of you- what will this blog be about? More or less my ranting and raving, but mainly I would like to track my progress for couple of projects I will be taking on this upcoming year. Since I am a super procrastinator I would like to make it a point to show the world that I might be able to finish one of these projects within the next couple of months.

List of projects for the new year:
(note: these are not resolutions- resolutions I tend to break within the first 24 hrs)

1) Come up with a fresh and fun-filled teaching routine for my 4 year old (Emily) and 1 year old (Betty).  ..and stick with it

2) Focus on budgeting and doing the "coupon mom" thing.

3) Organize, organize, organize...

4) Create a healthy food and exercise routine.   ...and stick with it

5) Set an ultimate plan for moving and settling down before Emily starts kindergarten.

6) Routine, routine, routine..

7) Create an ultimate business plan/ goal/ or a get-rich-quick scheme of some sort... and follow through?

8) Incorporate less worldly and more family oriented  activities (i.e less gambling and booze, more board games and hugs ..?)

9) Come to the conclusion that handwritten letters do not mean "typed on the computer, printed out then mailed".                             ...follow through..

10) Treat life and those in it as gifts given to me, more and more each day.    ..unless they prove otherwise..

Again these are not resolutions. I have nothing in my life that I feel the need to resolve right away.. aside from bills and other things along that nature. Again if I had set these as resolutions I will have broken the majority of them already..especially number eight.

To all of you, have a safe and happy new year. Good luck to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment